High levels of ASO, all tests normal. Joint pains, cannot find root cause. What could this be?

I have levels of ASO 1,100 I have seen a allergist , dermotolist, ENT , pcc, an infectour control doc had x ray, echo, punch biopsy , blood and urine tests. All the doc just keep sending me for tests. Is there anything I can do? This has been going on for a year now. The dotors no I can not afford this and i am already 1,200 in debt because of this. I am so tied all the time, itch , have hives . Coffee is not working, creams they have given me do not work, I have become resisteant to beneradryl. I am confused and have joint pain. My knee are swalloen and hands too
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012