High level of troponin and low levels of potassium and so much pressure. What is happing to me ?

29 with no answers high level of troponin and low levels of potassium and so much pressure!!!! Hello I am a 29 year old female and resently I was wisked away in a ambulance to find out I had High tropnin levels all tests fine. I then was relased with them sayin it was a spasm in my heart but sence I was released I have been having this stuck feeling in my throte and almost constant pressure when it occurs it keeps getting worse and lasting longer its almost a daily occurance and had me back in the hospital with all tests fine exsept my potassium levels were low... Well the same day I was released here comes the pressure and stuck feeling... The following morning same thing???? ITS GETTING SO BAD!!!! What is happing to me??? I have had throte issues for about 6mths or longer but have not had any tests but for my heart I think its coming from something else besides my
Asked On : Mon, 26 Sep 2011