High heartrate. Diagnosed with anemia. Having spotting after periods. Suggestions?

hello my name is kaylie. im 23 years old and have no insurance. on january 18 i went to the hospital with a heart rate of 180. there they ran tests and diagnosed me with severe anemia . they them gave me 2 transfusions. i was then released January 20 afternoon. on the 25th of january my menstrual cycle started i was heavy for 2 day and regular for 3. since then i have been spotting. i called an obgyn and got no where. my family then told me to call planned parenthood in the morning and they couldnt help me. i would just like to know what they may do at the hospital.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013