High heartbeat of newborn, fluid around heart. What could cause this?

My grandson was born yesterday, everything appeared fine they did state his heart rate was up a little higher than maybe it should be. They said they like about 60 and his was 90. This continued thru the day. At 24 hours old they sent him to the nursery did xray and test they said he has fluid around the heart. They feel if it were amino fluid it would have gone by now. He does not have a fever but when delivering the mom had 101 and I was told he had a slight fever but went away. What are some other causes that can create this? her pregnacy was normal no problems or complications. He is on antibotics now.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012