High heart rate any problem ?

Hi, I m a 19 year old female who s in pretty good shape and my resting heart rate is in the mid 90 s. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
normal resting heart rate is for a adult 60-90 beats/minute.You need to worry if you have any associated palpitations, - racing heart rate or palpitations
-The feeling of the heart pounding in the chest.
- Dizziness in some cases
- Actual syncope (fainting)
- Consistently fast heart rate (above 100 BPM) even at rest, although some nights it seems to slow to around 80 BPM
- Periodic chest pain, sometimes sharp, others constraining and chest "pressure"
- Out of breath most times
- Increased fatigue
- Intolerance to exercise or any type of physical activity, even walking up a few stairs
- Severe anxiety.