High fever with shivering. Can I ask a doctor to advice treatment on basis of CUE results ?

Hello Doctor, I am AAAA from India, I am asking your help in my mother s case. please help us. Yesterday I had CUE test results of my mother aged 80, and the report is as below. Physical Examination: Quantity : 20ml Color : Yellow Clarity : Slighlty Turbid Reaction; Acidic Specific Gravity: 1.020 CHemical Examination: Proteins : + Glucose ; Absent Microscophic Examination: PUS Cells : 2-4 /h p f RBC : NIL /h p f Epthelial Cells : 2-4 /h p f Casts : NIL Crystals : NIL Others : NIL SHe is suffering with high fever with shivering since two days for every 12 hours and local doctor given some medicine to use at this situcation. Please advise the report and treatment. Thanking you
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012