High fever, weakness, body pain, nasal congestion, cough with green mucus, vomiting foam. Causes and cure?

I have been really sick for three weeks now. At first it was a crazy fever . I could barely stand up or walk. I couldn t eat or sleep. I ached all over. Now, three weeks later, I am just very congested. I can t breathe good. Nose is always runny and I cough ALL of the time. Usually after a bad coughing fit ill cough up green stuff. Lately, I ve been coughing so much I start to gag and I throw up. Last night I threw up black and pink chunks of stuff twice all in like some foam. What does this mean?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013