High fever, urine and blood tests showed pus cells, blood test after a day of medicines showed normal counts. Cause?

I had a temperature of a 102 degrees Farenheit about 3 days ago. I got blood and urine tests done and the results were as follows - CBC - only Total WBC was 3500. And Pus cells in urine - 18-20. The doctor started with cefixime and lariago as there is rampant malaria these days in my region. The next day, I felt completely alright. But the fever again relapsed. I got the blood test done again. But the reports are again normal. What can it be? Is it the urine infection or something else?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012