High fever, unable to diagnose. Weight loss, reduced appetite. What tests help to ascertain ?

Hi I am 35 years old.Around 2 years back i had high fever and doctors could not diagnose what the fever was due to.After much blood check and saline transfussions the doctor said that it could be due to Typhoid .However after that i have lost some weight and appetite also has decreased.I have also been falling ill quite often-Mostly colds-you could say once every 2 months.Have my immunity levels decreasedertain?What tests can i do to asc
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013