High fever, tests suggested typhoid, fever not decreasing, took second opinion. Suggestions

hi i m 15 years old girl from 15 days i m having fever upto 100 degree F i consulted my doc he asked for many test these were: TLCDLC, typhoid ,widal,maleria, blood culture ,urine test, chest X-Ray and altrason bt every test were normal but E.S.R.(Wesstergren S) was high it was 28 and widal test it was borderline my doc saw the report he first said that its starting of typhoid then he asked to consult other doctor i then consulted other doc he said not to take any medicine and said that reports are normal but my fever is not gone yet temperture is 99 degree Farenights and it reaches 100 degree farehnight in the evening both the doctors are confused about what to do so please can u tell me what it is and suggest me something
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012