High fever since 5 days, given Calpol, Meftal, passed green stools. Anything to worry ?

My 23 Months old baby(Boy - 15Kgs) was having high fever for the last 5 days. We gave calpol (5ml) as and when temperature came. Then on the 3rd day we visited a hospital and were advised to give Meftal-p (7ml) for 2 days (every 8 hrs). the temperature has gone down and baby is active (5th day). As of now we have given 5 doses of Meftal (Each with a gap of 8 hrs) (6th and last dose is pending). He had passed green color stool today. is this a matter to worry and should we continue with the last dose of Meftal.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013