High fever, nausea, diarrhea, red spots in upper leg. Took paracetamol. How to get relief?

Hi, on saturday I have experienced very high temperature, then on sunday nausea (i ve vomited once but my stomach was empty) and diarrhea . Then, in the evening, some red spots have started coming out starting on the upper legs. Now they are expanding all over. The temperature has lasted until sunday. I m in Africa by the way, and on saturday I ate beans bought in the street and fried bananas. I have only taken paracetamol to bring the temperature down. I feel very week, it s like my legs are bruised in the bones. Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012