High fever, nausea. On antibiotics for liver abscesses. Surgery done, draining done, CAT scans done. Recurring condition?

hi, my brother had liver abscesses two years ago, he had them drained, no cutting surgery, draining in bags attached to his yrs later,he has had 103 fever , no other symptoms two weeks ago, now his fever is back to 99 and he is nauseaous but the outside temp was 101 and he cannot take the heat...he will not see a dr., yet....could they have come back? he was on antibiotics for one year or less after that and he had about 8 cat scans during the am i supposed to react to this?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012