High fever, lower back pain, headache, pressure behind eyes. Dengue symptoms or common virus?

Hi, i had a high fever and lower back pain all day sunday, i slept over 14 hours. monday i had shivers , back pain, and some randome fevers. tuesday i was ok for most of the day but at night i had a strong headache feeling lots of presure behind my eyes. today i woke up ok but now i have some eye presure and dizzyness... i live in a tropical island so im worried it could be dengue mosquito bite desease? or a commond virus?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013