High fever, intestinal infection, oflox, ornidazole, hemogram, typhoid test, urine test, malaria test, result normal. Typhoid?

My son is 1 year and 10months old and has weight 11kgs he has high fever for last 1 week . initial diagonosis was intestinal infection so he was given OFLOX+ Ornidazole .. but there was no relief in fever. so we performed HEMOGRAM+TYOPHOID TEST+URINE TEST+ MALARIA TEST... ALL RESULTS CAME NORMAL after 5 days of fever. Can you please tell me what is the possibility that he has Typhoid or something he still gets fever
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012