High fever in pregnancy, should i go to the doctor ?

I have had fever for four days with major body ache. am 35 wks and worried about my baby being harm. Questions is should i go to the er?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Take plenty of water and paracetamol.Get CBC along with urine routine examination done.If fever doesn't come down in next 48 hrs then consult your physician.Thanks and good luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.Fever during pregnancy needs careful treatment.It is important to treat fever as prolonged fever can affect baby`s growth and can lead to some issues in baby.So please consult your doctor and get treated.In mean time drink plenty of liquids,take light diet and take proper rest.