High fever, headache, stomach pain, tingling fingers. Taking growth hormone shots. Treatment options?

Hello, my son is 12 yrs old and has had fever all day with the highest at 103.5 and low at 100.8. He is complaining of headache and stomach ache, he also says he feels like his fingers are tingling! He is on growth hormone shots that he takes 6 days a week. He does not have anymore serious illnesses. He visited the er this morning with strep test coming back neg. I guess my question is should I take him back to er? The finger tingling is the only new symptom since this morning. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012