High fever, headache, CBC, urine, widal, malaria, blood sugar negative, should I take Lumerax 80?

for the last 2 days. have been having high fever of 100- 104 F with severe headache .No chills, though.Using crocin .Doctor prescribed CBC,Urine routine, widal, Malaria test, blood sugar . All reports are negative.More than the fever i m troubled with headache.Now the doctor said that based on my symptoms the case looks like malaria and prescribed Lumerax 80 for 3 days with antibiotic cefio 2000. .I m confused if i should use them. please advise
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012