High fever, given tylenol and motrin, has moderate sized VSD, breathing faster. Go to ER?

Hi! My 11month old baby started having fevers from yesterday out of nowhere. It went to 103.6 temporal the highest. I've been dabbing cool cloths on her forehead frequently to avoid giving meds. I had to give her tylenol twice and Motrin once because her fever would come back. She doesn't have any other symptoms like respiratory issues, decreased oral intake or output. She's still being very active and pleasant. It's very worrisome to me because she has a moderate sized VSD and the fevers are making her breathing faster. Should I take her to the urgent care since it's the weekend?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013