High fever, cough, runny nose, clear mucus with blood, sweating, asthma, giving nebulizer. Can give mucinex and advil?

My 7 year old has had a high fever - ranging from 101-103.5 since Thursday. He has a cough and runny/ stuffy nose. When he blows his nose, clear mucus with blood is coming out (that started today). Thought the fever broke last night, as he was sweating...( reached 103.5 last night), but today he is back up to 102. Does he need to go see the doctor or is this a cold? Also....FYI he has asthma , so we have been giving him the nebulizer when needed. One other thing, can you give mucinex and advil (for the fever) at the same time?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012