High fever, cough, pain in the back. Difficulty in moving. Not responding to medications. What to do now?

Hi, my mother has been very sick for the past week or so. I thought it she just caught the cold since she was coughing a lot and was running a mild fever . Today however her condition has gotten much worse, her recent temperature was 103 degrees Celcius, she feel extreme pain in her back. She says its right behind her lungs and thinks there might be something wrong with her lungs. Its hard for her to move right now due to the pain she is experiencing. No medication has had any positive effect on her so far. I am not sure what to give her or what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012