High fever, chills, migraines, stress. CT scan done. History of allergies. Treatment?

My brother is complaining of high fever 103 104 heavy sweating and chills, along with migraines he turned 40 last month and has always been very healthy, he just had a baby last month and a 4 years old he is under a heavy amount of stress , he and his wife own there own business and he also works outside the home. He has always had allergies since he was very young. He was in hospital for one day this past weekend, and released he is waiting for Dr to call tomorrow for ct scan . What could possibly be the problem?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012