High fever and cold feet no aches or pains, please help

My husband is 61 has a low grade fever and cold feet and hands. He has no aches or pains. Nose may be a little runny. Broke out in a sweat.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, low grade fever, without aches could be due to several reasons.check the temperature with a thermometer.At an age of 61, all basic blood and urine reports have to be done.Doesnt look viral.Get the blood sugars and BP checked too.
General & Family Physician Dr. Tina Jacob Das's  Response
Hello madam, glad that you trust healthcare magic.Low grade fever since when. If its longterm, then of course needs to be evaluated.Hope he got all baseline blood routine examination done comprising of Complete blood count.If accompanied by cough or any difficulty in breathing, pl get a chest X-ray too.If all these done, and normal, could be viral fever/ flu.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
First check his temperature;If it is likemore than 100 degreee faranhiet & if it is more than a 5-7 days needs evaluation .Normally viral pain is associated with pain in body;running nose.Typhoid is mainly with tiredness;malaise ;weakness.So please get CBC;ESR;& WIDAL (for typhoid )done.If there is any abnormality he will require treatment.Till then you can give him Tab-Paracetamol for fever.