High fever, abdominal pain, chills. Taking ibuprofen, tylenol. Mononucleosis infection?

I have a 3 1/2 year old granddaughter that has been running a temperature from 102 degrees to 103.1 degrees with a digital forehead thermometer for three full days now. She also complains of abdominal pain. We have been alternating tylenol and ibuprofen. Her temperature rises to high again if she misses one dose. I am concerned about mononucleosis. What is your take on this. She cries a lot and isn t herself. She wants her MawMaw but is uncomfortable being held. Complains of feeling cold. She does have chills.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012