High fever. On rocophin injections and cefpan capsules. Elevated ESR levels. Clear chest x-ray. Reason?

age 24 female fever shooted to 104, 3 weeks back typhoid test was non reactive but on clinical diagnosis doc started giving me antibiotics (rocophin injections ans cefspan capsules) for 20 days after 23 days today my fever still is 100 during the day and reduces to 99 in morning and at night,and i feel weak ESR level in my blood test was 70 ,3 weeks back but today it has increased to 80 doctor suspects this increase in esr is due to high dose of antibiotics chest xray was clear plz advise
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012