High eosinophil count, advised restricting chicken, eggs, high protein content food. What should be done to control level?

helloo sir iam faisal here n my eosinophil is 400 n the doctor told me to stop eating chicken, eggs n food which contains high protein level so i want to knw this eosinophil is increase coz of high intake of protein n wht are the measurements to control the level my email id is YYYY@YYYY my creatin is 1.2 n tell the food i shld take n avoid iwll be vrrry thnkfull plzzz do the need full sir
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012