High eosinophil count. Reason? Normal stool test. What further tests to be done?

My husband is having higher eosinophil count (15) but he is not having any any symptoms like asthma or parasitic infection or any skin infection related to any alergy. Recently he went through regular test and it has been found. Stool test was also done but no parasite fount. No sadow detected in chest and he has never had fever and ffatigueness. I want to know the reason behind this abnormal growth of Eosinophil in WBC. Is it because of genetic reason as his father is having asthma? Can it cause towards any kind of Cancer? How to bring the count down? What other test can be done to know if it is going toward fatal cancer?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013