High creatinine, potassium, high BP. Using insulin pump, chronic diabetes. Treatment options?

i am XXXXX , my father is a chronic diabetic patient under consultation of dr XXXXXXXX and he is using insulin pump , now his health condition is very bad and his creatinine is showing 8.2 value and his potassium is 4.7, in last couple of days his pressure is showing 260/110 now he is unable to recollect the things and talking abnormally , and his health condition is not allow him to travel from XXXXXX , shall i bring all the medical report to meet you at XXXXX after seeing the reports , if needed i will bring him for further checkup , please reply to me about the same and also need your cell number to contact
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012