High creatinine, low sodium. Funny smell in urine, dark color. Had pneumonia. Should I be concerned?

I am a 28 year old male. Relatively healthy. I was in the hospital recently for pneumonia . They notice that my creatnine levels were high in my blood and low sodium . He mentioned he was worried about my kidneys. They gave me some fluids and sent me out the door. What I forgot to tell him is that I have been having a funny smell to my urine for almost a month. Sort of like incense. Its almost always darker colored urine as well. Unless I drink a TON of water. Should I be concerned
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012