High cholesterol, taking Lipitor. Trouble focusing. Is it ok to take Vyance?

I have high cholesterol and take lipitor and zetia and niaspan. I am having trouble with focus and have just been prescribed Vyvance. I want to make sure that it is OK to take vyvance if you have high cholesterol, and is it OK to exercise while take vyvance. I guess the black box warning for heart attach and stroke has made me a little nervous, so I wanted to check these things before hand. What I do not need to do is add anxiety if taking it causes problems. Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012