High cholesterol, stomach pain, dryness in body due to humidity. How can i avoid this?

dear sir,i started to have pains in my stomach 9 months ago during very humid conditions for the first time of its kind which lasted for about few minutes and my mouth went realy dry wanting to swallow ice and cold the same time palms of my feet wer giving me burning sensation until now specially at night time...taste of my tongue is sour and salty with pale and often white coating on it, cant feel much saliva in the mouth and its dry most of the time...i have no diabetes nor any other problems apart from a touch high cholesterol .oh by the way i am of a pitta dosha could you please help me out on this one . REGARDS
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013