High cholesterol, stents in heart, stress. On simvastatin and aspirin. Need to continue blood pressure medication?

have been running practically all my life - marginally high cholesterol but otherwise excellent blood values- fast forward to the present- i have a total of three stents in my heart - the first two 6 yrs ago and the 3rd in may of 2012- question-besides a likely genetic componenent to my condition is STRESS a factor as well - am currently on simvastsatin and plavix as well as baby dose aspirin and enalapril which i understand is a medication for blood pressure although my blood pressure has ALWAYS been normal
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013