High cholesterol, slip disc, had angioplasty , put up with stents, suffering from symptoms of vertigo due wrong dosage of Angised over a month. How can I resolve this?

My dad is 59 years old and weighs 70-72 kg. He has a desk-job and works from 9-12 hours. His stress levels are pretty high usually. He has had high cholesterol levels since forever. He used to exercise on a daily basis but his spinal cord s disc slipped two years back. Since then he goes on a walk in the evening and that only sometimes. Last month he went through angioplasty as his PLV branch and Major OM were blocked. He got 4 stents. I just discovered that he has been consuming Angised two times a day mistaking it to be some other medicine for the last three weeks. Last week he showed symptoms of Vertigo . Please suggest how we should handle his situation.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012