High cholesterol, low electrolytes count, swollen salivary glands, blocked ears, swallowing difficulty, shortness of breath. Reason?

Im suffering from salivery glands swelling since 2 months but not much visible but blocked ears and difficulty in swollowing is making me with short breath as if with high pulse. Im having slight. Cholesterol means 111 LDL and 45 hdl but total cholesterol is 184. In having sodium and bicarbonate electrolytes also low. I don t know what s the reason of this disorder of salivery glands. Im 38 years old female and not an over weight person. But now suffering
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012