High cholesterol level, triglycerides level, LDL, HDL, SGOT, uric acid levels. Liver disease?

During the recent diagnosis of my body, the following are noted Total Cholestrole is 205, Triglycerides is 164, LDL 155 & HDL 34 and VLDL 16 mg% Also noted that SGOT is 43 U/L and SGPT is 62 U/L. Earlier my Uric Acid level was 7.5 mg%, but now it is 5.2 mg%. Doctor has suggested to control Cholestrole and SGOT/SGPT to avoid lever disease. My question is as to what kind of food should I eat to control Cholestrol and SGOT/SGPT
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013