High cholesterol, hypertension, pulsating feeling in testicles. Drinking lots of water, sweating and urinating. Any advice?

Hi I am 34,M. Have high cholesterol and hypertension . Weight is around 85. I have been having a pulsating feeling in my testicles since 3 months. It isn t painful but causes discomfort. I drink a lot of water & liquids throughout day and even in night as I sweat a lot.So I usually urinate 3-4 times during night. Also feel like urination requires some time to start and is sometimes slow and dripping slowly. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012