High cholesterol, fluctuating BP, leg, feet, arms, hands numbness, weakness, fatigue. Taken Lisinopril. Reason, treatment?

Hi, I m a 38 year old male and i weigh about 190lbs. I m a smoker and a worry wart . I have high cholesterol (400) and none of the medications work. I ve also been on Lisinopril for about a month now and can t take it anymore. My blood pressure was about 156 over 90 something before the medication and went down to 130 over 86 around there. However, i stopped taking the medication because of all the pain i ve been experiencing. Most of the time during the day i have numbness in both legs and arms and hands and feet . I m a truck driver and i can t drive with these feelings so i stopped it. Now that i ve stopped it for a couple days now, i still can t get these feelings out of my system and it s driving me nuts . I feel like i m going to die or something terrible is going to happen. I have absolutely no more pep and i don t feel like doing anything but just lay here. Also, since last winter i ve been feeling very weak and fatigued everyday and i just go with the motions everyday at work. I know i m jumping every where with this but at least it s a start. What is happening with me? any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012