High cholesterol, blood test showed elevated GGT, reduced NEU. On multivitamin, omega3 supplements. Cause of elevation?

my readings of a recent blood test Cholestorol 256 - ( 0-220) HDL 65 - ( 35-55) LDL 172 - ( 0-130) GGT 72 ( 8- 61) MCHC 35.1 ( 31- 35) MPV 10.1 ( 6- 10) LYM 50.6 ( 25-50) Neu 41.6 ( 50 - 80) I am dısturbed about the raised level of GGT 72 ( 8-61) and reduced level of NEU beıng 41.6 ( 50-80) all other readings were wıthın nomal range I have had the cholestorol problem for some years now and have been tryıng to control wıth exercises. Have been takıng 55 plus multı vıtamın and a supplement of omega 3 . Has thıs caused the elevated levels of GGT. Appreciate the Doctors advice. Thanks Fıroza YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012