High cholesterol and blood sugar, have tingling in right leg and knee cap, occasional bruising on leg. Cause and remedy?

I have no insurance and I am only 18 years old. I have a tingling feeling on my right leg, after knee cap before ankle; however, i have a sharp pain on sometime right by my ankle, and it feels like a bruse on leg only sometimes. i would like to know what could possiably cause this feeling. it even feels like growing pains. i have also did a sugar blood test my sugar blood is 103. i do have high cholestrol.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012