High cholesterol and BP, three stands in heart, one of them in mid lad before they put stints, locked 98 %. Chances of survival?

if the cholesterol is very hi and high blood pressure and three stands in your heart one of them is in mid lad before they put stints in you I was locked 98% they got a 18% and they printed a stand and hand it is blocked 15% two years ago and I feel that it s locked even more what is the chance of being certified surgery very active and what is the procedure I asked my doctor and your attempt to check into it and he said let me worry about it that I cannot do that please guide me what lines chances on survival if I go underneath the concert they say it is a fraction of an inch from the heart muscle sincerely pastor Raybo Frank
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013