High cholesterol. Why am I tired all the time with fatigue?

Im a 240lb 5 5 37yr old woman and I am fatigued all the time. I eat healthy, my cholesterol is great, my blood work is great. Why am I always tired? I don t exercise regularly, but I am active. I can drink coffee or energy drinks or tea or any other caffeinated beverage and still feel exhausted and sleep within minutes of laying down. Any input is welcome at this point. I m tired of being tired!
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, looking to the history given of fatigue I could say that you have to get done the thyroid function test. over all symptoms are suggestive of some functional elements and this type of manifestation may be possible if the menopause is going to take place, keep the stress level very low, and no need to worry about this, you can drink what ever you like, take care and have nice day.