High chloride levels, low carbon dioxide levels. Inter-related? Reason?

I got a lab report back and I noticed my Chloride was high (109), and my Carbon dioxide was low (20). Are these interrelated? What can I do about both of these? I read that the high chloride could be the results of dehydration ...I don t drink much water. But I couldn t find anything helpful on the low carbondioxide, it sounds like low carbon dioxide is caused by hyperventalation, but I don t think I have ever hyperventalated. I would just like to understand what is what. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
your lab seems normal some how
no need to worry
just contenue your normal life
and no need to repeat the lab for those reasons