High chloresterol linked to masturbation?

is high chloresterol linked to masturbating twice or more address is YYYY@YYYY my chloresterol level was 304 after taking crestor 20mg for 30 days it dropped to 160. I am trying to figure out if masturbating 3hrs before before the test . the chloresterol reading would read higher than accurate. Secondly I mastubate twice sometimes three times a day, can this contribute to my chloresterol being high or over 200
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Thanks for query.
Right now no research has been done to combined masturbation with s.cholesterol level.
As per medical science it should not have any relation as the masturbation act is totally a mental act initiate by thinking process.
You must lower your cholestrol level as in future it may cause you more severe vascular abnormality leads to libido.