High celiac blood panel. Have chronic constipation, headache, fatigue. What tests can be done?

My celiac blood panel was high as of Oct 2012, had an endoscopy it showed no damage to villi, been on gluten free diet for 2 months, been suffering from chronic constipation was hard stools now it is mostly pasty stools and intermittant diahrrea, I had a severe attack 2 weeks ago with extreme stomach cramps, diahrrea and pain and intermittant periods of feeling like I had to have a BM but nothing would happen,I went to ER they did a CT scan and bloodwork, that tests showed inflammation in colon and possible ulcers and blood in my urine, went to Gastro Dr and he set me up for a colonoscopy to see what is going on - my CBC was normal but I continue to suffer with EXTREME fatigue and headaches through all this, they did not ask for a stool sample and I am concerned about the possiblity of a serious illness or disorder being missed just because my CBC is normal. What other tests could be done to make sure I am not dealing with the beginning of some kind of cancer etc? I have now been very sick for almost 16 months. Any advice would be appreciated, I have been to an Endo (I have low thyroid possible Hashimotos) and also had testing for Adrenal fatigue which was not conclusive but test results were borderline....
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013