High calcium level, bouts of chest tightness, heart attack symptoms. What should I fear?

I have been having high calcium levels since I had the realize band put in. I have also had quite a few bouts with chest tightness, almost like heart attack symptoms. Do you think these are related symptoms. And what levels are considered high as to consulting another specialist? My levels have been running 11.1 or just slightly higher. My physicians doesn't think I should be concerned. But I think I should!!!!!
I am a 52yr old african amercian woman.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013