High bp, on medication, hypertension after delivery, flutter in chest, sleepless night

I have high bp and I m on 3 bp medication I also had a baby in November last year and to this day lost 50 pounds. I develop htn after my baby and also mild Lvh I m 36 yrs old. I hv been feling a lot of flutter in my chest doesn t hurt but it s to the point where I m like wow... I also haven t been sleeping at night bc my son wake up every 2 hour. Working school and taking care of a 4&5 year Old.. I want to know if I should be concern about these flutter... Also when I do activities my heart rate goes up to 145/101 like bringing my son up 2 flight of stairs. Shld I be concern about that??? I m on hctz. 60 and lisinopril 20
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012