High body temperature, becomes worse at night, no sweating, tiredness, lethargy. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, my boyfriend complains of my body temp being too hot. Even with a sheat on me in the night and nothing on, I wake up because I am as hot an oven. I could heat an egg with my hands and feet and seems to worse at night. Even now I can feel heat exerrting from my feet in my boots. I don t have a sweating problem at all. I exercise regulary, eat well most of the time, drinks lots of water etc - but my body temp is way too high and makes me feel tired and lathergic. I am worried my organs will cook. I am female & 28rs old. Any reason behind this?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  122 Awaiting Answer