High blood sugar, swollen abdomen, rumbling behind rib cage, complex cyst on left ovary. Treatment suggestion?

I have high blood sugar (for the first time in my life, fatty stool , fatty liver , swollen abdomen, rumbling drilling feeling behind my lower left ribcage, squeezing feeling that starts in abdomen and slowly moves up to my throat. I believe I have Pancreatitis but the Dr. isn t listening to me. I also have a complex cyst on my left ovary that nothing has been done about. I am miserable, don t know what to do next....
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012