High blood sugar levels, boils in the armpits, cracks in the feet. Taking pioglar, eritel, glucoredfort. Cancer chances?

good morning doctor. my mother is 53 years old. she has a blood sugar count of 325. she gets boils in her armpit and huge cracks in her feet . her diabetologist has recommended glucoredfort, eritel and pioglar. after taking her diabetes medicines the boils disappear ,but she says she feels drowsy after taking these medicines and moreover iam afraid whether the boils in her armpit might be a symptom of something more serious such as cancer. thank you for taking the time to read this query.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013