High blood sugar count, do not have diabetes symptoms, on birth control pills, under severe stress. Possibility of diabetes?

I have a fasting blood glucose of 220 mg/dl and the repeat is 252 and hgb A1C of 8.6, I m otherwise healthy 33 yo female with maternal aunt with type 2 diabetes . I have no symptoms of diabetes and I started my birth control pills in between both the test results. My BMI is 26.5 with no exercise and eating homemade but spicy, oily food as my mom visiting me from India . Under lot of stress as jobless. What is the possibility I m not a diabetic.... Please help......
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012